British lions

Ron Grice wrote:

> Who was the band at the first league test at Huddersfield.

Not sure Ron - Sellers?

> Loved the band in the crowd as well.

Think they were from Warrington. Back int ole days we used to av a trip from
t'band to Wembley every year fot t'Challenege Cup Final. We were armed with
very brightly coloured and very old instruments (supplied by Paul andrews at
Brass Toff) that had the proverbial brown stuff blown out of them all day along
by a group of very happy bandsmen! They were blown in the minibus on the way
down, on the tube across London at tube stations and of course at Wembley
itself!!

We even managed to appear on the official St Helens one year!

also had T shirts that read something like this:

The
Wembley
Annual
Touring
Society

decorated with a picture of the pitch complete with goal posts, ball and tins
of beer. The first letter of each word was a large capital..........oh
dear.......aimless reminiscent rambling. Perhaps I should stop here!

Long time no hear - hope all is well with you over there in the East.

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk