Re: Bass Clef parts

All of our music is available in bass clef if required. To be honest it is only
very rarely asked for. For the UK that's not that surprising, but if your
statement about the North American market were correct I would expect
bass clef parts to be asked for very often. But they're not, which leads me to the
conclusion that there is little or no demand for bass clef parts. Now this surprises
me, if I didn't have the figures I'd have assumed as you said, that bass clef parts
would have been a good idea, that is why we have them available, but the
figures just don't back up the theory. Surprising eh?

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk