Lost Stick Bag

If you was at Reading on Saturday maybe you can help.

My stick bag has unfortunately gone missing.  It is a black Grover
Pro-percussion bag with aprox 20 - 25 pairs of mallets and sticks including
3 pairs of David Morbey Timpani sticks (costing 60 per pair).  They were
left with all the rest of the Rolls Royce (Coventry) Band's equipment
underneath the clothing racks in the far corner of the changing rooms.
However nothing else appears to be missing.

I am ver anxious to see these returned as soon as possible particularly
since I am playing at Spennymoor this week-end.  Plus the value of this
stick bag with its contents is around 500.

If anyone knows of its whereabouts then perhaps you could contact me off
line.

Thanks

Bren Rayner
Percussionist
The Leyland Band

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk