masters degree (music) help needed + speech / tongue therapy!

Hi all,
I am completing my masters degree in the Uk and need some help with finding
a speech therapist who can advise me of a substance that is used (tastes
apparently of chocolate) to chart the movement of the tongues of people with
speech problems.
A Spanish friend of mine used this when he was tested by researchers of the
Basque language but doesn't know it's name!
I need to find someone/people who could help my research and chart the
movement of the tongue at rest and at different ranges - low, mid, high and
screaming ranges.
I have many volunteers and haver to present a paper and lecture/ recital on
'Power, Range and Endurance'
Any advice and /or help gratefully recieved.

David Notley MISM FTCL LTCL DipTchg

David Notley MISM FTCL LTCL DipTchg

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk