Re: British lions

> Not sure who the band on the pitch was Monkey but your right the band in the
> stands are a set of lads from Warrington who are true league supporters.
> Also I remember it well going down to Wembley St. Helens v Bradford. You got
> me to drive and supplied me with a shirt that had 13 on the back.

That's right - you were the 'best driver we ever 'ad!' (Funny that - was an
annual comment I think!) Didn't we have a picture taken in squad line up
somewhere on the motorway that year?

> got caught in a traffic jam on the way down and Bill Millar decided to give an
>
> impromptu concert to all the road workers, to my embarrassment being an
> osifer of the law. Oh happy days.

Absolutely! There are few things I miss being over here I have to admit, but the
annual rugby trip is definitely one of them. What about other bands on the list
here. Anybody used to have real good social get togethers like the one we've
been describing?

> George.(Pem Band)

PS - I don't like you policemen anymore, I just picked up my first ever speeding
fine yesterday! Not that I have never been pulled up before, just that I didn't
get chance to talk my way out of it this time! She was new to town and didn't
know who I was!!!! $150 and 3 points - anybody fell like organising a whip
round?

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk