Cyberband 2002

Hi everyone,

Well its been a whole year and a half since the Cyberband last performed so
I believe its time to do it again !!

This time the idea is to bring together the band to perform music available
for sale on the internet and record a CD of this music.

Its early days yet but I'm just trying to find out if we have enough players
who are willing to do this.

If you are interested please drop me a line off list.

Regards

David Sheedy

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk