Dyke on the Radio

To UK listees: I see that Dyke are on Radio 2 this evening at
8 for an hour long programme about their 150 years history.

To other listees: I would presume that you will be able to listen
to the programme over the Internet at http://www.bandsman.co.uk/radio2,
live using their "listen live feature" and possibly up to a week
afterwards as well.

-Nigel

(P.S. This was sent with the test system - please don't reply until
I give the all clear. Furthermore, for the moment the digest system
isn't working, please bear with me)