Re: Problems with Email account

SB Music wrote:
If anyone has emailed me in the last 24 hours please re-send as my email
& website have been down.

There should be no need, the way email works on most servers is that it
will be queued at your ISPs backup server. For the technically savvy
this is because of something called priority levels within MX records.
The queue will need to be flushed when you reconnect. How to flush the
queue depends on your connection and ISP.

If this system were not in place, email to dial-up users wouldn't work ;-)

Thank you
Steven

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Adjudicator, Band Trainer, Composer, Tutor,
Typesetter.