From: owner-brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Colin Bugby
Sent: Sat 08/04/2006 11:17
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BRASS-BAND] Test pieces/sections

Resurgam was 1st Section for Pontins around 3 years ago.
Royal Parks was a 1st Section area piece not long ago but could be =
played
2nd Section.
I think Year of the Dragon is definitely a Championship Section piece

--
reflect
the views of Nigel Horne, NJH Music, or of any of the sponsors of the =
list. This
service runs on good faith, articles are NOT viewed or vetted before =
they are
-
-
NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
id xpress, www.idxpress.co.uk, brass band insignia and uniform products,
Just Brass, the on-line resource for the world of brass
music www.justbrass.co.uk,
Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,
wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least
stressful route to recording an album and
eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, www.ebay.co.uk
Free e-mail address with spam and virus removal, bandsman.co.uk/mail.htm

Visit our Website at http://www.rm.com

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its =
contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the =
intended purpose only. Internet communications are not secure; =
therefore, RM does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of =
this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author =
only and not of RM. If this email has come to you in error, please =
delete it, along with any attachments. Please note that RM may intercept =
incoming and outgoing email communications.=20

Freedom of Information Act 2000
This email and any attachments may contain confidential information =
belonging to RM.  Where the email and any attachments do contain =
information of a confidential nature, including without limitation =
information relating to trade secrets, special terms or prices these =
shall be deemed for the purpose of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 =
as information provided in confidence by RM and the disclosure of which =
would be prejudicial to RM's commercial interests.

<<application/ms-tnef>>