Re: a result!

A result, now when IS St George's day?

I thought this was a fairly safe BB one to ask R3 for.

Dear Mr.Gray Many thanks for your recent communication
and with apologies for the delay in replying.

Your request to hear one of Holst's suites for Brass
Band has been added to our database and if it is not
selected to be played on St. George's Day programme it
could well be chosen to feature in a future "3 For
All".  If however it is to be featured in one of the
Radio 3 programmes we will contact you again with the
date.

Once again thank you for taking the time and trouble
to write to us and we hope you will continue to enjoy
listening to Radio 3.

Yours sincerely,

Pat Smith  Prod Asst.  Music Department
+ 44(0)2920-322221