Cornet/trumpet music ideas to ease a rusty player back into it!

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C69F53.05441E10

Hello all

Long time, no post!

Well I'm back.

And I need some ideas please. Our former rep player hasn't played regularly
for the last couple of years since going to Uni and she wants to try and get
back into practice over the summer. She was of grade 7-8 standard but is now
pretty rusty. We are looking for a couple of contrasting pieces, say one to
focus on developing tone and expression and the other to brush up the
technique, but they must be interesting/fun to play or it won't happen!

More than likely she will be doing this on trumpet rather than cornet (just
won't be told!)

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Jud