Re: re: Cornet/trumpet music ideas to ease a rusty player back into it!

Thx.  A little favourite of mine, sounds fine on tenor
Bflat inst one tone lower than the original concert
pitch, or trumpet maybe as written therefore actually
three tones higher, is as played by Dennis Brain for
his last encore, ?the shortest tune I know?, ?Le
Basque?, arr with piano which you would have to
transpose, by Martin Marais.  Watch the Fr Horn
writing, no key sig just accidentals.
There must be lots of little catchy  tunes like this
arr (e.g.) for Philip Jones etc. they used to use one
for a signature tune on the Beeb

--
-
-