Re: Lucerne Song

I have an old record of this played by the Phillip Jones Brass
Ensemble. Many of their/Edgar Howarth's arrangements (for Brass
Quintet) were published as part of the Just Brass Series. I would
suggest contacting the current publisher of the Just Brass series to
see if they can contact any of the remaining members of the ensemble
for a copy.

You may also contact some Swiss Bandsmen at a German language site
and ask as well...