Calling all bands Downunder !

Hello,

My husband and I will shortly be departing on a trip of a lfetime which
includes several months in Australia and New Zealand, as band members this
means a separation from our instruments and we are hoping that we could
'pop in for a blow' with a band or two along the way.  I play tenor horn
with the Band of the West Mercia Constabulary and my husband plays solo
cornet with Jaguar Cars Coventry, we are looking for invites to bands to
play in a rehearsal, the only problem being the band will also need to be
able to provide an instrument, although we will have mouthpieces with us.

Our schedule is detailed below, we will be travelling much of it in a
motorhome so it is going to be hard to guarantee being somewhere at a set
time but we will try.

If your band is able to offer us a place to play, please could you email
me the rehearsal days, times and locations and we will endeavour to try
and get there.

December 28th - January 1st - Cairns
January 2nd - 22nd - travelling down the east coast
January 23rd - 25th - Sydney
January 26th - 28th - Christchurch
January 29th - February 21st - travelling around NZ and ending up in
Auckland
February 22nd - 24th - Auckland

Many thanks in advance.
Kindest regards,
		Nikki & Byron Tucker.

Nikki Tucker
Solo Horn and Secretary - Royal Spa Brass & Buddin' Brass.
Second Horn - Band of the West Mercia Constabulary.
Internet: nikki_hudson@xxxxxxxxxx

--
-
-