RE: [BRASS-BAND] Symphonie Funèbre et Triomphale, Berlioz, trombone solo?

em_hackett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Subject: Symphonie Funèbre et Triomphale, Berlioz, trombone solo?
>

> Does anyone have a copy of this Trombone solo, if possible
> with piano acc't (admit I haven't heard of such an acc't)
> which they could e-mail or post to me please?

The only known version for trombone and piano is still under copyright.
Therefore, creating a copy without the copyright owner's permission would be
illegal.  However, it is still in print, under the title "Recitative and
Prayer."  The publisher is Theodore Presser, in the USA.  You can purchase
it from their website; the retail price is US $ 8.95.  Here are the details
from the Theodore Presser website, which is located at
http://www.presser.com.

	RECITATIVE AND PRAYER
	by HECTOR LOUIS BERLIOZ, Arranged by ROGER SMITH
	Item Number:  154-00013
	Instrumentation:  Tbn., Pno.
	Publisher:  Theodore Presser Company
	Price:  $8.95

You should be able to purchase it, pay via credit card, and have the music
shipped to you in the UK.

Jim O'Briant
Eb Bass, The Pacific Brass
Gilroy, CA, USA