Saddened to do this

I'm sad to have to do this, but I'm getting no response when mailing
directly:

In February last year there was an appeal here on the mailing list by Colin
Thomas [mailto:colint.brassbandconductor@xxxxxxxxxxxx] for a copy of the
Sound of Music, and I signed out our copy of the full band score and had it
posted to Colin at my expense. Unfortunately, despite chasing it, Colin has
not sent it back, and since it is booked out in my name, I'm now going to
have to source and purchase a complete replacement set for the band.
Needless to say this have left me feeling somewhat bitter and disinclined to
respond in the same manner to any further requests for music loans on the
list. I have emailed Colin previously about this. His initial response was
that he understood that his band secretary had sent it back, but subsequent
emails have brought no response, though I note that he has since posted to
this list.

Phil Kingsbury
Godalming Band

13:03 PM