Re: Itinerary for trip

Sorry Nigel, I managed to hit the 'send' button before I was ready to then
had to leave for work.

I play flugelhorn in the Sunshine Brass Band here in Tampa, Florida.   We
compete at NABBA in the same section (Challenge) as does Spires and know  some of
them through that.  Steve Bulla and his wife, Randi, are with  Spires and
both played with our band at NABBA 2004.  This year, neither of  our bands did as
well as we would have liked at NABBA but, in our case, having  just made it
there to compete represented a major accomplishment.  Our  whole cornet section
left the band after NABBA 2005 and rebuilding a third of  the band proved to
be difficult.  But we're encouraged by  all the good things the judges had to
say about us and have a year to gather it  up for another go at NABBA 2008.
Cheers!

Dave Peto, Flugel, Sunshine Brass
Tampa, Florida

--