Re: Fair Maid of Perth

The 'Romance from "The Fair Maid of Perth"' was composed by Georges Bizet, and arranged for trombone solo by Oughton. It is published by Studio Music. There is also a Serenade from the same work, arranged as a cornet solo by Graham, and published by Chandos music.

Let me know if you would like me to order a set for you.

Kind regards

Dave
Aldbrickham Music.

--