Re: Posthorn - Where can I get a new one?

In article <19970819201054577.AAA151@thesmiths>, Kevin & Pam Smith
<kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>Dear All
>
>I have been asked by a friend to try and find out who sells brand new
>posthorns these days.  Can anyone help?  I've tried Boosey's, but apart
>from them being nearly 230, I am not that friendly with them these days
>(due to various areas of lacquer falling off instruments, them not
>supplying orders etc etc) - and I don't want to give them the business if I
>can help it.

Wow theve gone up in price, when me and little bro got ours I understood
that they were ~145.... mind you we never actually paid for them! You
might try getting some discount (BTW i find my boosey one just fine) as
usually you can wangle ~30%.......

I know of no others.....don't Bach make one?
--
Dave White				     Ormston Technology Ltd
Email:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		    Tel: +44 1482 804104