Re: Pennine Brass

In article <000501be8c0d$f6db8e40$c58843d4@bruce>,
   Bruce Jones <brucejones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> put fingers to the keyboard and
wrote:
> The band rehearses virtually in the centre of Huddersfield within easy
> reach of the M62 and welcome guests at all times.

what night do you practise?  I'm in Wakefield shortly!

Although thinking about it - I don't now have an instrument as I was kicked
out of my band last night - I'm not totally sure why, but it has something
to do with me (on previous occasions, not last night) making my feelings
known about not enjoying the move from flugel to tenor horn that was forced
upon me.

Looks like its back to the orchestra and flute playing for me!

Cheers

Heidi

--
mayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx			http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/mayon/
SA RiscPC User, Newlyn, Cornwall	ZFC A(Co) & Clan Member!