Re: Want to join a flugel horn society?

In article <000801befaa3$ff9c5000$b984bc3e@computer>,
   Kirsty McCafferty <kirsty.mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everybody, I'm new to the group, and I'm considering forming a flugel
> horn club or society.

> I'd like to hear from you if you are a flugel player, past or present who is
> interested in helping or joining such a venture.

Hiya = just back from a couple of weeks away so this is a bit late.

I was a flugel player until my (now ex) Conductor made me (forcebly) move
to Tenor horn, then kick me out of the band totally ..... But like my
Murphys .... I'm not bitter ;-)

I now am back playing cornet for a struggling village band, but long for
the days when I can return to my favourite instrument ... the Flugel!

I don't know what help I'd be as an ex-flugel player, but I do wish you
much success.

Heidi
(AKA Legless Spice of the Spicy Flugel's once upon a long time ago :((