RE: Job Descriptions for Musical Director needed...

Hi
Thanks to everyone who sent in ideas/text for a MD job description a few
months ago.
A number of people emailed me saying they would like to get a copy of the
finished document.
For those that are interested the documents we created can be found at
http://www.feildingbrass.org.nz/index.html
Kind regards
-Peter
MD Feilding Brass